Created by CJ Jackson, Ph. D and Certified Master Herbalist, these delicious TeeChia Energy Balls are packed with goodness and covered in Certified Organic Dark Chocolate.
These decadent treats can be enjoyed by people of all ages for any sweet occasion!
Energy Ball Ingredients:
- 1 cup TeeChia
- 1/4 cup Spring Water
- 6 pitted Medjool Dates
- 1/2 cup Walnuts
- 1/2 cup Almonds
- 1/2 Tbsp Eleuthero Powder
- 1 Tbsp Organic Wheatgrass Powder
- 1 Tbsp Organic Spirulina Powder
- 1 Tbsp Organic Honey, Agave Nectar or Pure Raw Maple Syrup
- 3 oz Organic Pure Unsweetened Cacao Paste (I got mine from NutsOnline.com)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Organic Honey, Agave Nectar or Pure Raw Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Organic Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
Energy Ball Directions:
- Activate Teechia by folding in water slowly.
- Mix Teechia mixture in a food processor with all other ingredients. Pulse until all ingredients are blended thoroughly.
- Roll in to small ball (you should be able to get 16 small balls out of this mixture)
- Place balls on a plate covered with wax paper and place in the freezer.
- Grate cacao paste down (it comes in a brick) and place in a double boiler over medium low heat.
- Melt cacao paste down and slowly stir in remaining ingredients.
- Either dip energy balls in cacao mixture or pour it over the energy balls.
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Place Energy Balls in a sealed container and they will keep in the refrigerator for 1 week.
Makes approx 16 Teechia Energy Balls.